Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments for the Editor).
- The initial submission file is in PDF. The original manuscript files in Microsoft Word or LaTeX will be uploaded at final submission of the accepted manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- References are in the correct format for this journal. All references listed in the reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa. Where available, DOI or URL for the references have been provided.
- If the submission uses copyrighted material from other sources (including the Web), permission has been obtained for its use; the sources are appropriately referenced in the text.
- Submission is accompanied with a cover letter, written in accordance to the Author Guidelines, found in About the Journal. The cover letter will be submitted in the "Comments for the Editor" text field.
Original Research Paper
Short Research Communication
The submitted work will be published under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. The authors retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
The rules were last updated on 20th March 2023.
This Data protection rules apply to the editorial process of Image Analysis & Stereology, which is an Open Access journal published by the Slovenian Society for Stereology and Quantitative Image Analysis. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only use the personal data gathered for the editorial process as set out in these rules. In this document, you will find information on how we use your personal data, for which purposes your personal data is used, with whom it is shared, and what control and information rights you may have.